Rybinsk State Aviation Technical University named after P. A. Solovyov is a higher educational institution in the city of Rybinsk.
In 1932, the Rybinsk Aviation Institute. S. Ordzhonikidze. During World War II, among other strategic facilities of the city, he was evacuated to Ufa, where some time later he was transformed into the Ufa Aviation Institute. S. Ordzhonikidze.
The new aviation university in Rybinsk was opened on May 25, 1955 as an evening aviation institute of technology with two faculties — aviation and mechanical engineering. In 1964, the Rybinsk Evening Aviation Technological Institute was reorganized into an institute with all forms of education – full-time, evening and correspondence. In 1976, organized by the aeromechanical, aerometallurgical and radio engineering faculties. In 1994, the status of the Institute was upgraded to the Academy. July 14, 2011 by the decision of the Board of Rosobrnadzor, the university was granted university status, on November 11, 2011 the university was renamed Rybinsk State Aviation Technical University named after P. A. Solovyov.
Currently, 6.5 thousand students are studying, there are 240 full-time teachers, including 60 doctors of science and 138 candidates of science.
Rybinsk State Aviation Technical University named after P.A. Solovyova “has two comfortable hostels with a developed infrastructure.
Dormitories are located near the educational buildings (the greatest distance – 10 minutes on foot).
The total number of beds in the hostels of the RSATU is 500;
The number of free places intended for settlement in 2018 is 150.
قدم طلب تقديم اون لاين الى اي جامعة روسيا معنا
احصل على الدعوة الدراسية من اي جامعة روسيا معنا
احصل على فيزا مضمونة في اقرب سفارة او قنصلية
احصل على افضل مستوى تعليمي في روسيا